Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cyrus Webb Presents...10 Books to Read In 2017

by Cyrus Webb

I love to read, and thankfully in my profession I am able to read each and every day--as well as be introduced to new books and authors that I get to pass on to my audience through the radio show, web-series, book club and social media. As the year is coming to a close I wanted to share with you 10 books that I have had the privilege of reading that you might want to add to your reading list.

These books either were released after I compiled Conversations' Top Books of 2016 or will be new releases for 2017. Either way they are definitely worth your consideration.

Happy reading!

Cyrus Webb Presents... 10 Books to Read In 2017 (listed in no particular order)

  1. "Sisters One, Two Three" by Nancy Star (Lake Union Publishing)
  2. "I Liked My Life" by Abby Fabiaschi (St. Martin's Press)
  3. "Ashes" by Steven Manchester (The Story Plant)
  4. "Copycat" by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing)
  5. "Say Goodbye For Now" by Catherine Ryan Hyde (Lake Union Publishing)
  6. "Live, Love, Explore" by Leon Logothetis (Reader's Digest)
  7. "No Arms to Hold Me" by Zach Tate and Elissa Gabrielle (The Imprint Mass Media)
  8. "Her Every Fear" by Peter Swanson (William Morrow)
  9. "A Fatal Twist" by Tracy Weber (Midnight Ink Books)
  10. "Forever Is the Worst Long Time" by Camille Pagan (Lake Union Publishing)

1 comment:

  1. That you for the shout out! I'm honored that A Fatal Twist made your list!

    ReplyDelete